Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

MMOViperbot version 2.1.1.6 Enhancements, mounted travel

#1 Post by PitViper »

June 5, 2015 MMOViperBot Version 2.1.1.6

Tera Bots (All versions):
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in rez click where it would miss if the game was not full screen windowed.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug causing mount to ignore mount min distance in options
- Tweak: Pets (Thrall, HB-6, etc) no longer show up as aggressive mobs to bot

ESO Bot:
- Added: Mounted Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Mounted travel, Mount Key, Mount Distance
- Tweak: Mounted Travel - Defaults to NO, and mount key = H, distance to travel > 30 yards, and for any waypoint/hotspot
- Added: Sprint Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Sprint travel, Sprint Key, Sprint Distance
- Tweak: Sprint Travel - Defaults to NO, and sprint key = SHIFT, distance to travel > 10 yards.

FFXIV Bot:
- Bugfix: Misc fixes
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with moving to range 0 of farthest hotkey

negative

Re: MMOViperbot version 2.1.1.6 Enhancements, mounted travel

#2 Post by negative »

Latest update... bot will now run right past a mob I've designated as a target to kill... and keep running, and then run into a second mob, to which my toon will literally stand there til I die. Also, sometimes, on routes I have saved, my toon will stand there and run around in circles?! Also, will at random, now run reverse and backwards through a route, then back and forth through half of it. Just in general, really odd behavior w/ this latest update.

This wasn't a issue with the previous version. Anyway I can download and use the last version?

This is for ESO.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: MMOViperbot version 2.1.1.6 Enhancements, mounted travel

#3 Post by PitViper »

Its the default options. I mulissed one and it defaults to mount key as tab instead of h. So change the key or turn mounted travel off.

Return to “Announcements”