Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

MMOViperBot Version 2.1.1.2 Navigation Tweaks

#1 Post by PitViper »

May 3, 2015 MMOViperBot Version 2.1.1.2 Released

All Games:
- Added: Navigation Option AutoClear nav mesh. This will remove green mesh lines as you walk across them.
- Bugfix: Bot no longer records final waypoint when stopping auto add hotspots.
- Bugfix: Bot will no longer cast spells that are out of range (min/max range).

TERA:
- Bugfix: Tweaked looting, so that it will only try to loot an item 1 time.
- Tweak: Major improvements in looting. Should now loot *mostly* items you select via target.
- Bugfix: Should press rez for large resolutions when you die.
- Added: Mounted Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Mounted travel, Mount Key, Mount Distance
- Tweak: Mounted Travel - Defaults to NO, and mount key = C, distance to travel > 25 yards.

Final Fantasy XIV Bot:
- Added: Mounted Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Mounted travel, Mount Key, Mount Distance
- Tweak: Mounted Travel - Defaults to NO, and mount key = C, distance to travel > 25 yards.
- Added: Sprint Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Sprint travel, Sprint Key, Sprint Distance
- Added: Stealth Travel!!! Bot/Options/Use Stealth travel, Stealth Key
- Added: MGP Games support for game: Monster Toss, Tower Striker, Cuff-a-Cur, Chocobo Racing

Did you know?
1. With this bug fix, you can now have close melee spells and ranged spells. Just set the min/max distance of your hotkey accordingly,
and if the bot is out or range, it will skip that spell in the rotation. This is good for opening with range spells like a bow,
or other slow/pull spells. So you can have them high priority but within range, and the bot will use those just because they
are the only spell that is available. Then as the mob moves closer, the bot will switch to lower numbered priority spells
that are within range, to finish the mob off!!!

2. To use the new FFXIV Bot MGP minigame tasks, just add them to your campaign. Be sure you are standing next to one of the game
machines, and then add task: ffxiv/monster toss from the campaign task menu. Then start up the bot in campaign mode and select
the campaign you created. The bot will now play the mini game and win you MGP! The same works for the Chocobo Races. Stand near the
racing registrar. Add the racing task. It will ask you options, R40? or Open, etc, and then which course. Let the task run and win!

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: MMOViperBot Version 2.1.1.2 Navigation Tweaks

#2 Post by PitViper »

Tera:
- Added: Mounted Travel!!! Defaults to YES, and mount key = C, distance to travel > 25 yards.

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

FFXIV:
- Added Mounted Trave options
- Added Sprint travel options.
- Added Stealth near Mobs for harvesting

josho21

#4 Post by josho21 »

until the ET clock is implimented this version cant be used with my cluster patrols for ff14, or atleast not with any sort of auto stealth sprint or mount as it will mess up timings for nodes

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

You can turn on/off each of the travel features. :)

The bot auto detects mount, stealth, and sprint, so no, it should not effect your hard coded key presses. :)

josho21

#6 Post by josho21 »

If it sprints when it's not told in my patrol it will move quicker, had to work out how long it takes to get to a node, how long it takes to swap area, everything XD it was a pain but it works ATM

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I will have the time tasks added here very shortly.

Tweaking MGP games now, already have 3 games working.. :)

josho21

#8 Post by josho21 »

Alright, no rush, I'll hold off on updating for now, looking forward to mpg games

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

Updated first post with complete details of patch.

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

I made some tweaks, if you already downloaded it, please download again. (just for chocobo racing)

saichan

#11 Post by saichan »

is the mini game mpg farm bot only works in english ver?I'am currently playing with the japanese version but viper ask me to stand near to the game machine which i have already stood near to the machine

lycoris

#12 Post by lycoris »

could you add an option to use a chocobo ability? you haveit to use items but not abilities

PitViper
Site Admin

#13 Post by PitViper »

@saichan, DOH, yep, I added a box for the language barrier for chocbobo racing, but not for the minigames. :(

I will get that fixed and pushed out tonight. Basically when you add the task, it will ask you to specify the name of the machine. Sorry about that. Give me a few hours to fix.

@lycoris? Use chocobo ability? You mean fighting chocobo? Or am I missing something?

To use your fighting chocobo.. as a temp fix, in your after fight hotkeys, put a hotkey for ghesal greens with a delay of 60000. That should fix it for ya.

detteiu

#14 Post by detteiu »

this is amazing update!
although I'm playing with japanese client too, it's pretty easy to change client language :D

lycoris

#15 Post by lycoris »

@viper

no racing chocobos get racing abilities that show up on the hotbar, keys 2 and 3 (if they have two abilities)

also your first item use is early by about 1 second, it always tries to use the item before you get the chest.

Return to “Announcements”