What are you waiting for? Get your viper!

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

vindiablo

What are you waiting for? Get your viper!

#1 Post by vindiablo »

I'm not gonna lie I was sceptical. I even trolled the chat room because I didn't know how to work the program. So, I sat back and learned a bit. trial and error works wonders once you allow the idea that it will help. Here is a tip so your toon won't die. Set your companion life at 95% to rest. Once you do that and you have your area loot on and auto loot on, no more trips to the infirmary and now you're banking some serious creds. Set your toon to a nice relatively small circle without walls or corners to navigate around, then start viper and load your patrol you just made and watch your favorite toon become the bot of your dreams! lol!No more hours of dull grinding creds, sit back grab your favorite beverage and watch the viper do its thing! Good luck and see you all in game!
This is the way.

zakarus

Re: What are you waiting for? Get your viper!

#2 Post by zakarus »

Your telling me you watch your bot grind??? Why not go outside or something if it works without needing your attention?

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: What are you waiting for? Get your viper!

#3 Post by PitViper »

I would say that botting is:

40% good place to bot
50% good setup/rotation of skills
10% player skill

Return to “Viper Testimonials”