This is the best shit i ever had

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

thaikoon

This is the best shit i ever had

#1 Post by thaikoon »

Damn this is a very good purchase and cheap also am thinking about the lifetime bot lol
yea I just bot my puglist (ffxiv) and this morning I check and gain lvl 1 to lvl 15 lol :oops:
on top of that I did all my gathering to lvl 50 took me 1 week each .
yep so keep up the good work and VIPER 4Life !!!

se7enthsin

Re: This is the best shit i ever had

#2 Post by se7enthsin »

A word of cation,

Be careful when botting for long periods of time.

Glad you enjoy MMOVIPER!
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

I'm glad you like it.

Definately grab the lifetime option...

www.signthepage.com

Just one block!

kori

#4 Post by kori »

Damn straight the crew at mmoviper are kings. and for the price nothing else can hope to compete. Cheers MMOViper keep up the good work!!!

kshoo

#5 Post by kshoo »

se7enthsin wrote:A word of cation,

Be careful when botting for long periods of time.

Glad you enjoy MMOVIPER!
Can you be more specific on the caution ?

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

He means, botting for 24/7 is not "humanly" possible. So it will just make people take notice of you botting and may report you.

rgarrido

#7 Post by rgarrido »

I been doing it a lot too but i change area because im lvling botanist so fast is that bad?

thunderballs

#8 Post by thunderballs »

You bot.. expect bans. Plan for bans..

You dont need to worry so much about time botted (as long as it isnt 24/7/365) as much as you need to worry about making and using good paths to run.

You don't tell others you bot, you set objectives for yourself (levels/gold/xp per hour) and try to bot in something like the way a player might grind an area.

Dont bot especially popular spots and make paths that roam a reasonable area so you are not in one small place all the time.

Dont be stupid with your items drops etc... try to look a bit like a normal player .. be the grey man as they say in the SAS.

If you are going to bot, bot, No point being a pussy about it. Bot hard and fast . get in get out or bot long but realistic player hours. Make your own paths where possible.

if you think it is ok to go afk with an untested path .. you are wrong if you want to keep accounts.

No need to piss off regular players and dont piss your knickers if you get threats of being reported. Dont feel the need to reply directly to people claiming you are botting, just say hi and move on.

Return to “Viper Testimonials”