FFXIV - Levequests

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

FFXIV - Levequests

#1 Post by PitViper »

I am going to add automated levelquesting to the viper bot. Atleast that is something I think would be beneficial. Is there a limit on the number of quests you can do in a day?

boarulez88

Re: FFXIV - Levequests

#2 Post by boarulez88 »

yes, there is a limit, we get like 3 or 6 allowance a day.
it would be great if u add in the guildleves too.
but the most useful and important is the FATE, but i think its not easy to do that

nijohc

#3 Post by nijohc »

yes. it's called allowance. you can hold a maximum of 99 allowance and you get 3 every 12 hours.
so basically you can do 6 per day unless you have allowance saved up. press j and you can see it bottom right

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Good to know. Since they give the best gil/exps.. will prob be worth it to have those working.

webpocket

#5 Post by webpocket »

How do you plan to implement it though? Every leve quest is different in terms of the objective. You have a way to identify what the leve quest wants you to do?

It just seems like its very complicated to make it work.

I think most of the players needs an automated crafting system that helps us level crafting more than anything (with skill use, even some efficiency logic about the durability, Quality of the item factor in?). This would be a desired feature by many I would think. Leveling is already quite easy with fates. Just my opinion. Thanks for your hard work Viper.

rintf

#6 Post by rintf »

automatic crafting pls. leve grinding is not as good as fate farming for exp and seals. and there's a limit u can do a day. Most well inform players will save their leves allowances for their crafting and gathering class as its give better rewards.

Please put crafting bot as 1st priority

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

I am going to add in crafting to the bot. I dont have an exact ETA, but it will go in.

grawolf711

#8 Post by grawolf711 »

I just bought mmoviper and cant get it to c the aion game hopefully I can get some help

konakona

#9 Post by konakona »

grawolf use the appropriate forum for help on that matter: http://www.mmoviper.com/aion-suggestions-requests/

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

I've already replied to his other posts. He missed the read me stickied in the aion forum:

http://www.mmoviper.com/aion-viperbot/a ... t6721.html

ramrodiger

#11 Post by ramrodiger »

The FATE bot would be immensely huge for leveling. Levequests are OK but nothing great and are very limited.

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

Yea fates will come first. You can do them now with the bot, but I want to have it so that you can have a bot run around the zone ONLY looking for fates to attend.

Return to “Announcements”