loving this bot

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

cmlkirk89

loving this bot

#1 Post by cmlkirk89 »

I joined the site about 3 days ago. I couldn't be more happy with the progress I've made. I used the swtor version and I'm honestly very impressed. I set it up in about 40 minutes and it ran through the night and while I was at work the next day. I gained 3 levels. I went from 17-20 was able to power through the class quests to get my ship and then do the space missions for another 2 levels so now I'm 22 almost 23 in just 2 days of being afk. I haven't needed to babysit the bot unless I quickly setup a very fail waypoint plan lol. I will support this bot for the life of it as long as it continues to provide new features and development. I plan to become a top advicate for this swtor bot! Thanks viper!

Kirk out!

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: loving this bot

#2 Post by PitViper »

Much appreciated!!!

We want this bot to become the best too!!! These kind words help!

Thanks

Return to “Viper Testimonials”