MMOVIPER + FFXIV = !(^O^)!

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

fungelstein

MMOVIPER + FFXIV = !(^O^)!

#1 Post by fungelstein »

I've been using the program a little over a month now and I'm really liking it.

It's pretty easy to use and the tutorial videos really help. A lot of the learning process is trial and error, but once you've got the process down you can set up gathering paths, crafting, and hunting cycles quickly.

I'd definitely recommend watching your character a bit while its botting to make sure its not getting stuck behind a rock or a tree while gathering or hunting. Once you see where the problem is, its easy to tweak the path around the obstacle and set your bot back on course.

The forum has been a great help in figuring out some of the nitty-gritty of the program and great tips on how to best utilize it and how to safely bot.

So far, I've only used the program for gathering, crafting, hunting, and the Gold Saucer. I try not to leave the bot going if I'm away from the computer too long, or if I do I have it set up where it'll cycle through the actions a certain amount of time and then log out.

I haven't tried to do Fates or anything like that with the bot, so I can't attest to how that works.

But, overall, if you want to get past all the grinding stuff like gathering material and raising the ultimate chocobo racer, then this is the program for you.

Return to “Viper Testimonials”