Will mmoviper function as part of isboxer?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

scions

Will mmoviper function as part of isboxer?

#1 Post by scions »

Was about to try it as it's not enough to bot, I have to have multiple toons at the same time =\ Trying to give myself more grey hairs I guess :)

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Will mmoviper function as part of isboxer?

#2 Post by PitViper »

Let me know if it works.

scions

#3 Post by scions »

Marginal success thus far. One thing I did notice upon startup was the program showed 4 active windows and asked which one to use. The issue was the windows were only identified as Window 2342934, Window 4352342, etc. I chose the bottom # in the drop down list and that turned out to be correct. Of course that was after choosing the top one in the list and that was NOT correct :) Anything that can be done identifying the windows? I may be the only one trying this crazy stuff, and if so, don't spend any time on it unless its terribly easy. My other problem was since my patrol was centered around my LoreMaster and I now am leading with my Captain, the options are all messed up but I'm getting to understand that make up a little better.

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Yes, those numbers show up in the top of the window's title bar.

scions

#5 Post by scions »

Is there another way to identify the windows? I ask because from my setup, all 4 clients are on one of my monitors with no viewable title bars. I am hoping it is always the bottom option - if not, there will be multiple restarts of the bot.

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

In game, change the mode to windowed. Then you will have title bars.

scions

#7 Post by scions »

No option available to do that from within isboxer unfortunately. I can change the screen they are on and the positions/resolution but can't make them windowed. No biggy, as I mentioned before, as long as the window doesn't change, I should be able to figure it out.

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

not within isboxer, within the game itself. Change to windowed. Or does isboxer prevent windowed mode?

scions

#9 Post by scions »

The clients are run through ISBOXER. Might be able to run each client separately, in windowed mode, but that would probably break the group setup and be a lot more time consuming. I'll try it but am not hopeful =\ I run the same (for the most part) setup for EQ2. I have 6 clients and spread over both monitors in that setup, but again, not windowed mode.

I did try it but without changing the resolution, there is no way to size the window to fit all 4 clients on the screen =\

Return to “General Discussion Area”