Group Botting FFXIV

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

edwardnigmatic

Group Botting FFXIV

#1 Post by edwardnigmatic »

So I want my healer to be able to enter dungeons and keep everyone topped off but not move too much. So keep within X yalms of a player but not actually follow them directly. Is this possible with viper, if so any chances on a tutorial? I need to level my WHM and grinding out mobs in the wild dosen't seem like the best option for this as it takes forever.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Group Botting FFXIV

#2 Post by PitViper »

Not currently. You have 2 choices. follow 1 player (ungrouped) and heal him, or follow party (grouped) and heal group as needed.

But it will directly follow 1 player you choose.

edwardnigmatic

#3 Post by edwardnigmatic »

Is there a tutorial for this?

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Not really.. just go into option/grouping and set it to follower. Click save.

When you launch it will ask you to find people around you (the find group button) then you select the person to follow.

Bot will follow them and when they are in combat it will also go into combat.

edwardnigmatic

#5 Post by edwardnigmatic »

How will it know who to heal, when to heal and what spells to heal with?

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

In the hotkey under the advanced radio button there is some options for GROUP health. If you set this to say 80 it will try to cast that spell when any group member (in this case the leader you are following) is less than 80%.

So a good example would be like:

Single Mob, Priority 0 (because you want to heal as most important thing), delay 4000 (4 second.. or whatever the cooldown of the key is in your game). Set the max range to the range of the spell, ie 10 or whatever. Click add.

Set the key and casting time if necessary, click on advanced, click on group health radio button, and set the edit box to 80.

Click save.

Return to “General Discussion Area”