Which game(s) are in desperate need of help?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

se7enthsin

Which game(s) are in desperate need of help?

#1 Post by se7enthsin »

I would like a list of the top 3 to 4 games that we support so I'll know which games to start looking into and to start making a full effort on scripting, supporting, or just general help for.

Thank you for your time.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Which game(s) are in desperate need of help?

#2 Post by PitViper »

Let me know of anything I can do to help.

daomn

#3 Post by daomn »

A friend and I play Tera a LOT. We have really liked having MMOViper. There have been some bugs and glitch issues with MMOViper and Tera though that make MMOViper kind of frustrating some times.

If you would like we can get together and list some known issues and desired features.

Looks like Pit has already looked at some of the feature requests in this posting. Sadly I have been slacking and did not get a round to responding to his reply, but I will do that now.
http://www.mmoviper.com/tera-bugs/featu ... t9726.html

Thank you Daomn

se7enthsin

#4 Post by se7enthsin »

@Daomn,
If your interested in chatting about some ideas for mmoviper regarding Tera add me on skype and send me a message.

Make sure that you do send me a message on skype though. I have a lot of people on there due to when I had my teamviewer support forum.

I have over 500+ people on my list, lol.

Add me @ se7enthsin96

I'm currently looking into working on the campaign manager to create something.

If you and your friend could think of something that could be useful please let me know on skype or here so we can get other members thoughts and ideas.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

Return to “General Discussion Area”