Multiple Accounts

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

omnia

Multiple Accounts

#1 Post by omnia »

Can MMOViper be run on multiple accounts, simultaneously on one PC?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

No, not on the same PC. Multiple accounts can be run on different PC's with multiple Viper and Game accounts.

dsnape

Second License Purchase

#3 Post by dsnape »

So if I want to purchase a second license to run on a second machine, what is the best way to do that? I remember seeing something that you can't use the same email address for more then one license correct? Is there any other gotchas or details that would make my second purchase easier?

Also - I notice the XML based files for configuration/profiles and paths. Is there any know problems of moving these between installation directories? Its easier for me to setup profiles on my main machine, but run them continuously on a second station for example. And I want to not have to deal with the five day key issue so I was planning on just buying two licenses for a few months.

Thanks in advance!

DSnape

(ps if this is in a faq somewhere - just point me and tell me to RTFM and I will fully understand :lol: )

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Should be able to use the same email for 2 different accounts.

If you have problems, Let me know and I'll double check/fix.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#5 Post by ScreamingEagle »

You need to have different usernames, but the e-mails can be the same. The rest should be fine as well

dsnape

#6 Post by dsnape »

Most excellent! Perfect, thanks for the clarification and great product!

D.

Return to “General Discussion Area”