Viper Bot Loader has stopped working(Viperbot update require

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

natieguess

Viper Bot Loader has stopped working(Viperbot update require

#1 Post by natieguess »

hi, viper. I've been trying this since i registered, me and my friend has 1 computer each and never used VM or anykind. at first i thought it's about license key which allow 1 comp. only, but it's not. my friend's using window 8 (idk what version, but he said it's a "already-somewhat-stable version" and im using window 7 64x. Also, i've done all of which you told on old topics, and topics that have the same problem as mine. here's the thing: i downloaded TOS BOT, i extracted in folder (which i have already have clean extract many times on different hard drives) UNBLOCKED ALL THE .dll .exe ( pretty much every single file on the folder), openned launch.exe, typed some username and password changed the name and title to something solid, clicked update/repair, waited a lil while, launch bot. THEN the login thing with your logo is up, I PUT ON USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND CLICKED AUTHENTICATE and yeah it has stopped working, website with this message appear "MMOViper ViperBot Update Required" please help :(

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Viper Bot Loader has stopped working(Viperbot update req

#2 Post by PitViper »

If this is TOS and you are on WIn7/8 SEE THE STICKY in the tos discussions forum.

Fix is inside.

natieguess

#3 Post by natieguess »

thank you :D

crytilis

#4 Post by crytilis »

Viper, getting this too bud on Windows 10 for the BnS bot.

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

BNS bot is different.. scan the BNS folder.. and i'm sure it will come to you what is wrong.

kay larnia

#6 Post by kay larnia »

Hi Viper, I'm using windows 10 and I just downloaded the ESO bot, and the same thing is happening to me. Downloaded, extracted, opened the loader, changed the name and title and updated/repaired. Then signed into the launcher and it tried to load but crashes and directs me to http://www.mmoviper.com/ViperBot/update ... &v=1.4.6.0?

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

See the ESO bot forum. ANd you will see that the past patch broke a few things and its being worked on.

knocker

#8 Post by knocker »

where is the sticky?

knocker

#9 Post by knocker »

where is the tos? i go to general discussion and no index. just a lot or random posts

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

This is the general forums.. look under the game specific forums.

http://www.mmoviper.com/tree-of-savior-tos-f128/

Return to “General Discussion Area”