Questions

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

spitt

Questions

#1 Post by spitt »

I LIKE TO POST LINKS TO OTHER SITES TO HELP PROMOTE THEM.

PLEASE BAN ME.
Last edited by spitt on Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

The initial release will only support Lord of the Rings.

We have plans to incorporate alot more games, but LOTRO will be the flagship.

I havnt even throught ahead for things like a referral/affiliate/reseller program, but I'm sure something can be arranged.

The banner is a deal i brokerd with signthepage and since it is getting a ton of hits, i'm fairly happy so far.

It seems we didnt make our self-imposed friday deadline. Nevertheless, it is almost done, and I guess a very early sat release is just about as good.

All that said, we plan to have eq2 and ffxi ready by the end of next month (before jan1), and wow and l2 the month after.

Our rootkit technology is yet to be finished, hence we are starting with games that doesnt really require it until it is finished. There is some rootkit (read as ring-0) security/anti-detection in place, but it is far from complete.

:)

Alot of things are going to be happening in these next few weeks/months. So keep watching.

gambitx

#3 Post by gambitx »

Is this going to end up like tault. where no one play's ffxi, so no one updates the bot's and/or really cares to. Cuz for reals the only working bot there seems to be a fishing bot. Not to mention everything's out dated.

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

No. These bots will be upated as long as we have subscribers.

Since lease is tuned to each game, we can track when a bot is no longer active.

Bottom line, it will be supported as long as there are paying customers.

If there comes a time when it is not supported or circumstances make it impossible to support, we will stop charging leasing fees for the particular bot.

spitt

#5 Post by spitt »

I LIKE TO POST LINKS TO OTHER SITES TO HELP PROMOTE THEM.

PLEASE BAN ME.
Last edited by spitt on Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

blackomega

#6 Post by blackomega »

Great to see you guys up and running with the new software . and sorry if this has been ask before but will there be a section to donate scripts or a way to add plugins to the software if you want to customize it even more.

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

Yes, It is not ready yet, but it will support scripting modules that can be plugged in to customize further to something that is not supported.

Also within 2 weeks we will have a queue system setup that will allow you to queue up commands. Ie.

Run this path
Hail this mob
click this box
run this path
kill these mobs until you receive xx items or yy exp
run this path ...

ironwood40

Re: Questions

#8 Post by ironwood40 »

I was able to get the bot running thanks Admin, my question now is I downloaded a .zip file for a patrol gathering run and i got it to work, but now any download I try to do gets lost...is there a posted set of instructions for downloading a campaign, and then loading it from start to finish? I really look forward to this

Thanks I figured it out.....loving it
Last edited by ironwood40 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Questions

#9 Post by PitViper »

place patrol files in the viper/resources/patrols folder.

Return to “General Discussion Area”