Compensation for bot that was taken down.

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

sdo1

Compensation for bot that was taken down.

#1 Post by sdo1 »

PitViper wrote:For compensation, everybody who was running the

Code: Select all

&&& 
[/u][/i][/b]bot before it was taken down will be granted a free 1 year license extension to their subscriptions. This will happen over the next few days. Please have patience.
I removed all references for the bot name, since we can't discuss the name due to legal reasons on the forum. However I would like to know when "Compensation" will be posted to accounts it has been weeks since the post stopping support for that game and saying we will receive compensation. And I am being patience, I just want an update if its going to take a few more weeks, months just let us know.

Thanks.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Compensation for bot that was taken down.

#2 Post by PitViper »

Yep, just waiting on membership vendor to send me sql script to update the database.

Once its done, will make an announcement so people can check and verify they were compensated.

aurapilot01

#3 Post by aurapilot01 »

how bout me i was in subscription when you take out that bot and i just re subscribe 2 days ago will i be compensated as well thanks

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Only if your sub was active when the bot went down in june.

aurapilot01

#5 Post by aurapilot01 »

yes sir it was active actually i just re - sub last 3 days again coz ill be waiting for your icarus online bot.
so do i need to pass anything or it will add automatically on my account thanks sir @PitViper

envious

#6 Post by envious »

any update?

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

I got the update script this past weekend. I just need to run it and cross my fingers that every body gets updated.

I will follow up this thread when I run it.

Return to “General Discussion Area”