Paid but no access

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

qwer2122

Paid but no access

#1 Post by qwer2122 »

I have paid for membership, but i still have no access to bots, I make sure my username and password are lower case, seeing as you guys dont have a contact page I have posted here.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Paid but no access

#2 Post by PitViper »

1. It can take up to 4 hours after you pay (usually within 30 mins). Just keep trying.

2. If that fails, check your paypal and see if you paid with an eCheck. eChecks can take up to 14 days to clear. It should say the exepected clearing date on paypal if you chose this method.

qwer2122

#3 Post by qwer2122 »

Cheers mate, I got it working :) it took a little while, maybe let people know beforehand (if you havent already) just so they are aware that it might take a little while because i didnt see anything and thought that it might of been broken, but all good people it works and very well at that.

lustest

#4 Post by lustest »

I also cant access the BDO download . everything is lowercase except my password .. the payment has successfully been made . I checked my email and I'm using the same details there to try login to download ..

I can log in to the page , just not when I login to download the bot .. please help

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

See my reply above.

Return to “General Discussion Area”