Refund of account

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

fatelancer

Refund of account

#1 Post by fatelancer »

I would like to know if I could get a refund, I tried using it and its just not for me, its not easy to use and setup. Can someone let me know if this is possible?

eippyrk

Re: Refund of account

#2 Post by eippyrk »

What game are you playing?

fatelancer

#3 Post by fatelancer »

FFXIV

eippyrk

#4 Post by eippyrk »

Are you interested in some help? The bot works wonderfully, it does each and everything you could image and once you learn the process it's very simple to understand. If not that's cool, but if you wanted a bit more hands on help with figuring stuff out, i'd be willing to lend a hand.

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

Thanks eippyrk

fatelancer

#6 Post by fatelancer »

I could use the help, I really would like to use this to do my hands and lands stuff but I'm too used to the mmominion which was all ready to go.

eippyrk

#7 Post by eippyrk »

Well, let's start off with whatever you'd like to use the most... What are you most interested in doing first? I can help you break each part down as we go. Are you interested in the patrol / afk killing, synthesizing, fishing / DoL ?

fatelancer

#8 Post by fatelancer »

The main ones is mining and botany, the other will be synthing.

eippyrk

#9 Post by eippyrk »

Okay, i spent last night making some pathing and stuff to help you learn with the mining and botany, we will work on synth after you feel comfortable with the rest, because it's the easiest. I would like to move this to another forum. If you don't mind to make a post in the mining section i can continue this along there. I will need to know your current level for mining as well as botany. I'm also working on a very in-depth video that should be very, very easy to follow. The video won't be done until the end of the week because my RL is kinda busy currently, however i will be able to make some very helpful posts and explanations once i know your levels.

fatelancer

#10 Post by fatelancer »

eippyrk wrote:Okay, i spent last night making some pathing and stuff to help you learn with the mining and botany, we will work on synth after you feel comfortable with the rest, because it's the easiest. I would like to move this to another forum. If you don't mind to make a post in the mining section i can continue this along there. I will need to know your current level for mining as well as botany. I'm also working on a very in-depth video that should be very, very easy to follow. The video won't be done until the end of the week because my RL is kinda busy currently, however i will be able to make some very helpful posts and explanations once i know your levels.
http://www.mmoviper.com/ffxiv-mining/he ... 10923.html

Return to “General Discussion Area”