Waiting For Windows 10 Functionality

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

crytilis

Waiting For Windows 10 Functionality

#1 Post by crytilis »

I know Viper is working on it, and I appreciate it. However I joined on Aug 4th and have been on Windows 10 and unable to use the bot's due to .net 4.6 which I cannot do anything about since it comes with 10.

It is my hope that Viper has this issue narrowed down and will release a patch for it really soon. Otherwise I will prob have to cancel and ask for a refund within the next week since I have never been able to use the bots. And then just come back at a later date when they are working on Windows 10.

I know your working hard on it Viper so please don't take offense to this. I have read many many great reviews on your bots so keep up the good work :) .

*On a side note Viper, I may have to pick your brain on a little issue I'm having with my own coding. If you don't mind that is, if you'd rather not I completely understand.*

zelda

Re: Waiting For Windows 10 Functionality

#2 Post by zelda »

I also just bought mmoviper.
I asumed that since windows10 has been available for developers for a long time, mmoviper would run, just like many other bots just fine on windows10.
I know viper has promised to work on this. But sadly there are no updates on the state of the update.
I would like to know how to apply for a refund.

josho21

#3 Post by josho21 »

if you ask for refunds you can always re buy membership when win 10 support is out but it likely wont be long, he may also extend your sub if you ask

blackhawkdoc64

#4 Post by blackhawkdoc64 »

You need to read around Zelda. As PitViper posted just yesterday, PitViper is currently waiting on a vendors response to a problem with a product. Once that is resolved the new version can be released. PitViper is very good about offering refunds though so I am sure if you PM PitViper you will get taken care of. Personaly, I am just going to wait it out. PitViper tends to work hard and get support rolling quickly.

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

Thanks blackhawk. But if they dont have a fix by this week, I'm gonna find a new vendor.

crytilis

#6 Post by crytilis »

I am waiting on the fix myself. I didn't know anything about extending membership though, which is only reason I myself mentioned refund. However if you also noted my other statement which is..
I know your working hard on it Viper so please don't take offense to this. I have read many many great reviews on your bots so keep up the good work :) .
I understand that it takes a bit every once in awhile when some things change. But hey Viper if you can extend my sub once you release the 4.6 version that would be awesome! Would love to be able to use the Viper bot.

blackhawkdoc64

#7 Post by blackhawkdoc64 »

PitViper wrote:Thanks blackhawk. But if they dont have a fix by this week, I'm gonna find a new vendor.
Hopefully the integration of a new product will be swift and painless if it comes to that point.

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

Vendor has started sending test samples to isolate the issue. So we are making progress!

blackhawkdoc64

#9 Post by blackhawkdoc64 »

Woo hoo! :D

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

See my other win 10 post

Return to “General Discussion Area”