EverQuest Next

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

dsketch

EverQuest Next

#1 Post by dsketch »

Everquest Next will be a big challenge. Good Luck and I will be looking for this addition as well.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: EverQuest Next

#2 Post by PitViper »

Me too! I loved eq1.

diablo32

#3 Post by diablo32 »

Glad to see this game is on the list. PitViper did you get into the Alpha, or will we have to way for Beta to start before you start working on it?

If you are not in the Alpha, and don't buy into the closed Beta let me know if you need a key for closed Beta (When it starts).

This is one game where that radar will come in really useful. Any chance we will see a release before Open Beta?

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Landmark and EQ Next are two different things. Landmark is basically the engine for EQN and is basically minecraft with fancy graphics. Dunno if anything is needed for landmark.

diablo32

#5 Post by diablo32 »

Ah, Fair point! I was just asking because I am currently playing the EQN Landmark Alpha.

The bot (or even just the radar) would be an incredible boon for that game. Whether it is the tireless effort of chopping down tree's for hours, or the time consuming aspect of gathering rare resources the bot/radar would help greatly. Especially for people who plan to make a lot of the high end equipment to get Legendary crafts.

Personally I think the Bot makes more sense for EQN Landmark because of the way you will be able to sell templates of what you made for Station Cash to other people. I could totally see people opting to buy your bot just so they can focus on building instead of spending hours on gathering/harvesting.

caden83

#6 Post by caden83 »

Hey PitViper I thank you could be a lot of help in EQ Landmark because it would be great if we had a Bot to gather resources for our guys!!! We could be a lot faster + like you said there using everything from landmark to make EQ next.

If you need a beta key let me know and I see what I can do. Because I love you Viper... L0L

diablo32

#7 Post by diablo32 »

Any luck for Everquest Landmark yet? I have a beta key for it if you need one

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

I will not be supporting landmark. I will be supporting Next.. :)

Return to “General Discussion Area”