Why I won't be re-subscribing.

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

adephx

Why I won't be re-subscribing.

#1 Post by adephx »

This has to be the most bare-bones bot that I've ever seen in my 15 years of botting. The pathfinding works just fine, but that's just about the only feature, at least for Tree of Savior.

I don't get your marketing strategy, as you are offering a bot that clearly works, but you just can't be bothered to take an extra step and integrate the most basic functions without relying on 3rd party plugins that don't work 90% of the time, because the authors stopped playing?

How hard can it be to integrate a working potion function, when you can already read the HP/SP values? It takes about 10 minutes to code that in C#. I know the reason for it - you can't be bothered, because of the small playerbase in Tree of Savior. I mean for fuck sake, there are still "Todo" markers inside the bot that were never completed and probably never will be.

I refuse to pay subscription for something that requires me to then script 90% of the functionalities myself.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Why I won't be re-subscribing.

#2 Post by PitViper »

There are profiles that people have made that level from 0 to 200ish... but i'm sure you are wanting something more.

That is why the bot is only 30 for 6 months.. versus 30 a month. We rely on people to make their own profiles and share.

There is a working potion plugin on discord.

adephx

#3 Post by adephx »

The issue with combat scripts is that they are class specific. I've made a script for my exact rotation of skills, if someone else had to use it, they'd have to use exactly the same combination of classes and skills.

Just implement three things and simplify the lives of many:

1. Overheats - on skill use: counter ++, if (counter == n) {trigger internal cooldown}; n* defining the number of available overheats
2. Buffs - skills that always trigger (Before Fight, After Fight, during the Fight, during the Running)
3. Incorporate a manual trigger for potions, you don't have to use their IDs, just allow us to use a keybind whenever HP/SP drops under value. I used the mentioned plugin, you have to set the values manually in the .ini file, save doesn't work - most of the people won't figure this one out.

All of this can't take more than one day to achieve. I'd gladly pay 30$ for a bot - buddy lifetime licenses used to be around 50$, they still rely on plugins, but the basic functionally is there.

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

1 and 2 can be done with combat scripts and/or plugins. We probably need to get a guy to spit these out for a nominal fee for people that want to have customized scripts.
3. In discord there is a button masher potion plugin you tell it what key what HP and it presses that button when hp is below xx.

Return to “General Discussion Area”