MMOViper API?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

zerovisual

MMOViper API?

#1 Post by zerovisual »

Have you ever thought about building an API for Viper? For example if I wanted to extend Viper and add my own functionality I really can't, but if I could drive MMOViper from my own application then I can make whatever. It would be nice to get a text message when the bot fails or stops. Possibly build it so I just have to pick an item and it already has all paths and everything it needs.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: MMOViper API?

#2 Post by PitViper »

Yea I've thought about it. Its something I want to get added for the 3.0 version.

se7enthsin

Re: MMOViper API?

#3 Post by se7enthsin »

zerovisual wrote:Have you ever thought about building an API for Viper? For example if I wanted to extend Viper and add my own functionality I really can't, but if I could drive MMOViper from my own application then I can make whatever. It would be nice to get a text message when the bot fails or stops. Possibly build it so I just have to pick an item and it already has all paths and everything it needs.

If you have a smartphone, then you could just download teamviewer on your PC and Phone.

you'll be able to fully manage mmoviper from your phone while your away.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

Return to “General Discussion Area”