Archeage

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

kshoo

Re: Archeage

#46 Post by kshoo »

no afk bot is a good start to me

unknown0021

#47 Post by unknown0021 »

A radar type of feature would be ideal. Finding resources, tradepacks, etc.

nitpick

#48 Post by nitpick »

IMHO Gathering is not going to be something botable as it is Labor Point dependent 45 min of Mining will burn your 5k pool quick. Crafting is already afkable.

I have yet to do much "sport fishing" but low lvl fishing is also set and click and LP dependent.

AFK MOB Farming for purses is however going to be a MUST. You do get coin from the purses as well as dusts, shards and such which are key to crafting. At 1st the amount of coin you get is negligible but as your Larceny increases it gets higher. The real money is going to be in the Items from the purses.

stroodles

#49 Post by stroodles »

Headstart is in 4 days, any word on a bot on release?

PitViper
Site Admin

#50 Post by PitViper »

Bot will not be released on headstart. Too many things change from headstart to the official release date. We are looking to release very soon after the official release date.

PitViper
Site Admin

#51 Post by PitViper »

The more I play this game. the more I am loosing interest in making a bot for it.

gentacomp

#52 Post by gentacomp »

PitViper wrote:The more I play this game. the more I am loosing interest in making a bot for it.
OMG why ?

We need to farm pelt
We need to do farming
We need to do mining
We need to hunting mob for hashla weapon
So many we need @_@

zingira

#53 Post by zingira »

For what Pit??,its a good game with many options to be funny,its AAA and all the people its crazy to play it.
¿you're going to make a bot or not?.
Thx.

PitViper
Site Admin

#54 Post by PitViper »

Not anytime within the next 2 weeks.

nimnim

#55 Post by nimnim »

I am also really really wanting a bot for this please!

user01

#56 Post by user01 »

PitViper,
Why the lack of interest? Is it difficulty vs customer use? Is it lack of interest in the game? I'm just curious. I am also interested in an Archeage bot. I think radar would be awsome as well. It could come in handy finding all the illegal farms out there :D

Maybe some incentive? A commitment to Archeage from you will net at least 2 lifetime accounts from me.

Thanks,
user

PitViper
Site Admin

#57 Post by PitViper »

Mainly because I need to get some stuff done with ffxiv and need to finish the wildstar bot. Those two will take me through the next 2 weeks.

krobot

#58 Post by krobot »

It uses hackshield which should be pretty easy to bypass, I have quite a bit of experience with hackshield its a pretty low tier antihack compared to others ive seen. I think its even just the vanilla version of it too. I dont think its customized for archeage yet, not enough hackers. Don't take my word on that though.

PitViper
Site Admin

#59 Post by PitViper »

Yes it is. All you have to do is start AA process suspended. Inject your dll, and there ya go. If your dll ever gets signature detected, just add in some virtualization (which is very common these days).

Although I have never liked injected methods... much better to do it via other means.

gentacomp

#60 Post by gentacomp »

PitViper wrote:Mainly because I need to get some stuff done with ffxiv and need to finish the wildstar bot. Those two will take me through the next 2 weeks.
I will wait, to much queue anyway :D
And theres many endgame its locked now, so we dont need to hurry...

Return to “General Discussion Area”