PitViper
Site Admin

Re: The Official Request Viper For Your Game Thread

#106 Post by PitViper »

Is there any interest in Archeage?

facehugger

#107 Post by facehugger »

Well, game is Alpha but looks interesting... I might consider checking it out and, if grinding is an option, use the bot if there will be one.

dehmesmo

#108 Post by dehmesmo »

wildstar =)

PitViper
Site Admin

#109 Post by PitViper »

Wildstar is next up on our release list. We are working hard to get it out as soon as we can.

encog

#110 Post by encog »

PitViper wrote:Is there any interest in Archeage?
Yes to Archeage

PitViper
Site Admin

#111 Post by PitViper »

Yep.. :)

sweetpea

#112 Post by sweetpea »

Any eta for wildstar?

justsomerandomscrub

#113 Post by justsomerandomscrub »

wildstar please I thought it was ready since the forums for it came out so I got a sub :( Please release something I understand it is only an alphaa

PitViper
Site Admin

#114 Post by PitViper »

It has a heartbeat and is breathing.. :) Its not awake yet.. Need to shock it a few more times!

jtac

#115 Post by jtac »

ArcheAge

This game has the potential to become huge and has a vast crafting and resource system ready to be farmed.
Gold is in high demand due to the high ingame cost of upper tier materials and equipment.

PitViper
Site Admin

#116 Post by PitViper »

I just need a alpha/beta account to get started in archeage.

jtac

#117 Post by jtac »

beta is coming up in a few weeks, pulling the price of an account down from $150 to a "mere" $40

dark_matter777

#118 Post by dark_matter777 »

These following request are for ESO.

(1) I Have a huge patrol for gathering. But when I die the bit wants to return to the waypoint I died. I'm requesting that instead of doing that it will just start the same rotation where ever it ends up. The reason for this is because I have a circle format path and when my bot tries going the opposite way to get to the hot point it ends up getting stuck on objects that it would not get stuck on if it continued to correct way instead of back tracking to get to the area it died. Or just allowing my bot to gather items on the way back I could always make the path run both ways.

(2) You have a section for putting hot keys for priority of attack which is perfect, there is also a section to tell the bot to use a spell at a health percentage. But for my character I need a tab for magic level and stamina level. Example: I need to use an ability called equilibrium which sacrifices health to restore magic but I only want to use it if my magic is below 25% otherwise my bot will keep using that ability and kill itself or it will run out of magic and won't be able to use it.

(3) Auto running while on patrol for some reason my auto run does not work and I would like to set a range in which the bit will start running at 100% stamina and will stop running at 20% to regen. It would make gathering on a patrol a shit ton faster. Faster speed means more materials per hour.

(4) One problem I'm facing with creating a new patrol is having to set targets for gathering items. Here is my issue I either have to delete one by one the hot points of the patrol to keep the large amount of gathering nodes. Or I have have to create a new patrol to save me from having to delete thousands of hot points but then I lose my target nodes which takes for ever to relocate to add to the target list. I understand there is a manual section but I can remember all the plants and gathering points. I think it would be more easy friendly if we were able to save a target list like being able to save the patrol run or the profile. And a delete all button for the hot points like the one for the way points would also be great.

Thanks for your time :)

gentacomp

#119 Post by gentacomp »

Vote for archeage :)
http://archeagegame.com/

My request for early bot just some basic hunting and advance crafting/farming >.<

Thank you...

klepp0906

#120 Post by klepp0906 »

imo get preppin for eqn >.>

Return to “Announcements”