Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

meatycoor

Re: Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

#181 Post by meatycoor »

Perhaps, an option under <Options><Movement> that includes <Swimming: yes/no> which then enables continuous <up> and <down> keys... yes, it does this with jump/fly mechanisms but it's jerky under water and screams bot.

shifty1321

#182 Post by shifty1321 »

Chocobo feeding option under pet tab.

If "Is this a pet class?" is set to "Yes" then there should be an option for pet food so as you spawn the pet a exp food can follow (or w/e food you may want to set)

PitViper
Site Admin

#183 Post by PitViper »

@shifty1321 good idea. I'll add it to the next verison.

pixel75

#184 Post by pixel75 »

I dare to express my wishes and I. I apologize for the machine translation. I would like to list the wishes:
1. Have the ability to manually assign a radius for any hotspot right from the list, so that in some places the bot covers a smaller area without grabbing an unnecessary area.
2. Include color highlighting and numbering in the hotspots list in the route, as for example implemented in programming environments (Visual Studio for example)
3. Realize the tactics in which the character during the battle, would run around the NPC at a given radius, not allowing the NPC to approach. Ideal would also be the realization of the possibility of running around undesirable NPCs along the radius, avoiding their aggression along the route.
4. With the help of cycles "while" the opportunity to expect the appearance of a certain object, a chest with a reward on dolmens for example or some kind of NPC, and only after the condition is fulfilled, continue the route along the route to the next hotspot.
 5. Make an icon in the program interface for switching to several main languages ​​(German, French, Russian, Chinese probably will be more difficult), as it is implemented on many sites, or pop-up hints to the interface elements on the selected language from the list. This will certainly attract an even larger audience from around the world, which was frightened off by the language barrier.
6. Implement a separate button in the interface instruction in a text file with illustrations for such tightly thinking as I)

eilertalemat

#185 Post by eilertalemat »

I do not know whether it counts as suggestion.
This is about The Elder Scrolls Online.

When I run 32-bit client I get warning that client will be disabled after next major patch.
Are you going to address this issue since bot asks for 32-bit client to run?

PitViper
Site Admin

#186 Post by PitViper »

@pixel75 good suggestions, i'll see what i can do.

@eilertalemat yea we are going to try to hvae 64 bit working before the final patch

inskenda15

#187 Post by inskenda15 »

need fast engage target attack
many times attack disengage and attack other one
really slow move to mob when lock target

PitViper
Site Admin

#188 Post by PitViper »

@Inskenda15, FF11 bot its a very old bot and feature locked.

roberto070188

#189 Post by roberto070188 »

I and some friend haveing a problem with FFXI, so please resolve it. The sistem said to need a new version

PitViper
Site Admin

#190 Post by PitViper »

Posting 2.2.2.3 for ffxi bot in just a few mins.

divbyhero

#191 Post by divbyhero »

Tool tips and feature to follow a linked helpfile for a more thorough explanation if the tool tip is not explanatory enough.
I'm struggling with the Hotkey -> Advanced interface (seems to be a bit buggy too).

Would be nice to have a link to follow to learn more about it instead of spending time with searching eventually coming up with nothing

PitViper
Site Admin

#192 Post by PitViper »

Need to post in the specific game forum here, and ask a specific question on what part you need help with.

majah86

#193 Post by majah86 »

can someone walk me through how to use the Viper bot on FFXI. im trying to learn how to set it up for exp/JP farming

zpr3712

#194 Post by zpr3712 »

Support to fight with Trusts

mrsclarise

#195 Post by mrsclarise »

Hi there, not sure if this is apart of the radar system already. But I have been interested in being able to port to a delves wayshrine. Does anyone know if there is a list of wayshire Api numbers? Would be great for porting around and scripting multiple paths.

Return to “Announcements”