Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

audacious93c

Re: Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

#151 Post by audacious93c »

PitViper - if this functionality is already present, I apologize and could you direct me to instructions on how to use it?

But - I would like to see the functionality I have with Honorbuddy. In that if I aggro certain mobs, regardless of where I am in the world; I can press a shortcut key that would allow the bot to run to and attack any mob that is aggro and kill it/them. No patrol hotspots, no campaign, just combat.

In hindsight, a lot of the people in my guild used HB and the combat profiles were really, really popular.

Found your reply to the same request. Thanks for that and Ill repost it here.
PitViper wrote:New patrol..
add task: Pause:1000
add task: Goto 1

Save.

Run.

Use it.

Love it.

rastafary

#152 Post by rastafary »

Quest!!!

jz420

#153 Post by jz420 »

I would love to see better fate grinding options, maybe some way to dodge cone and aoe attack, and more "how to videos" but you are doing a great job!!! keep up the great work!!!!!

jmath

#154 Post by jmath »

Is this new version able to play with Ultimates and stats?

audacious93c

#155 Post by audacious93c »

Hey PV! The combat ability works great for "most" mobs, but anything like a boss - it disables itself. I could care less if I take a hit during a scroll boss. Any way to get the bot to treat players and ALL NPC's alike and attack anything that aggros? If not, thats what I want changed if possible. Hell, Id really like for the combat profile to not be a patrol profile and just something with its own button.

aira916

#156 Post by aira916 »

Can you add the R hotkey to combat. would be really useful for gathering meat and hide. set up a quick combo then R with how many casting time needed.

kiszmmit

#157 Post by kiszmmit »

Ability to "Edit" Profile/s after creation....o friggin annoying that i cant jut edit the profile - have to Delete it then start again, you mentioned your working on this feature Viper?
....if so when do you expect this to be implemented - Cheers

audacious93c

#158 Post by audacious93c »

aira916 wrote:Can you add the R hotkey to combat. would be really useful for gathering meat and hide. set up a quick combo then R with how many casting time needed.
Within the Patrol, go to Targeting Tab > Double Click on the Mob and you'll see the option to gather from it or the resource. You can do this while hunting.

nigelmak

#159 Post by nigelmak »

1. Stamina Rest.
2. Auto Channel Switch when no mobs detected (with timer that players can set themselves)

PitViper
Site Admin

#160 Post by PitViper »

@nigelmak can already be done with a plugin.... need to learn to make plugins.. or will have to wait until we make one.

penpro

#161 Post by penpro »

Is there any way to just have the bot stop trying to move and jump around and look dumb, but to have it still (try to) kill anything that aggros on you?

I would guess it's a LUA code thing which I haven't gotten into yet :(

I'm just sick of getting stuck, and for some reason the bot thinks it's a good idea to just stand there and do nothing even when being attacked.

Also/Or, to have it reset the stuck script on death. So if your bot does in fact just stop in the middle of battle because it can't get around some mobs, it dies, and goes back to work.

PitViper
Site Admin

#162 Post by PitViper »

Huh? Need to post logs in a new thread in the correct game forum for help with something like that.

splattx

#163 Post by splattx »

Reconnect after got disconnected from the game...

tosbot

#164 Post by tosbot »

Recon once dc and auto repair
Change equip every channel change if repair is not feasible atm
It would be great.

PitViper
Site Admin

#165 Post by PitViper »

Sounds like you need to talk to sykotik about making a change equipment plugin.

Return to “Announcements”