PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Help MMOViper - Feedback request

#211 Post by PitViper »

Link in downloads at top of page.

v1kesfn74

#212 Post by v1kesfn74 »

ok having a new issue. Has been working great. Go to fire it up today and cannot select any profiles or patrols. Tried restarting game and Bot. Tried disabling all plug ins and rebooted everything same issue

PitViper
Site Admin

#213 Post by PitViper »

Maybe restart computer.

Maybe your antivirus is blocking something, and you will have to white list viper.

mrsclarise

#214 Post by mrsclarise »

It seems that a windows 10 update has blocked a few things from running properly. Try adding it to the virus exceptions list in windows 10.

netlook

#215 Post by netlook »

Just downloaded the LOTRO bot after a long hiatus. Says I need a updated license and tries to contact the server then gives me the you have an old version message. I have white listed in Virus. Any other ideas. I am running Win 10 and I say the comment about win 10 changing some tings.

tonyp12345

#216 Post by tonyp12345 »

Is there a printable User manual. I found the help area's Help File to be awkward. I tried the print view, also lacking.
If not I would like to suggest a NEW manual for the Newbie.
Thanks, Tony

isteit

#217 Post by isteit »

I have a steam version of TESO. The bot does not find the Client _tos.exe. What to do me?

PitViper
Site Admin

#218 Post by PitViper »

Answered in your other thread. Please do not make multiple posts about the same thing.

johncollins

#219 Post by johncollins »

Hi. First of all, want to thank you for your work, love this bot.
I use ESO bot, and have requests:
- When bot try to pickup resource node, especially, when someone else pickup this node right before bot, bot have significant delay in next action, and it looks very suspicious. Bot just stand and watch while another player take node, when he runs to next node and watch again, and so on. I think it's due to minimum value (1 second) of "craft time interval", if set this to 0, bot just ignore all nodes, if 1, it have delay in some situations. Can you update bot, so it can be possible to set "craft time interval" to around 0.1-0.2 seconds, so bot can immediately react if someone other take node, and go to the next. Also it will prevent situations, when bot just stand and wait till next tic of the timer after he gathered resource node. For example, he gathered node for 1.1 seconds, and he will wait 0.9 sec more, because "craft time interval" set another full second.
- Almost same thing when bot trying attack enemy, seems he got big delay at position himself. Sometimes situation occur, when bot run to the enemy, enemy run to the bot, and they run through each other, when they turn and run through each other once again, and again, till they find proper position to start fight. Looks suspicious as well. If there is a some kind of a timer for this behavior, it'll be good to have option to adjustit.
- And almost the same with "stuck timer". It take to long to bot start attempts to unstuck himself. I think it's around 3 seconds now till he starts attempts to unstuck, it's to long and again very suspicious. If there is a timer to adjust it would be great.

PitViper
Site Admin

#220 Post by PitViper »

Turn on player detection or make a plugin to check for other players so it doesnt loot nodes with players around. Feel free to hit up discord and discuss the idea.

mustaffar

#221 Post by mustaffar »

I have problems connecting to the bot server. Initially there was some kind of protection error when booting the bot, and then stopped logging (foto). I use bot more than six months. two months did not change anything, neither hardware nor windows. Yesterday, as usual, I turned on the game client and the bot, first an error popped up (I didn't remember, but after the bot log) then the bot stopped logging in at all. when trying to log the application freezes.
Attachments
viper.jpg
viper.jpg (35.87 KiB) Viewed 18297 times

marcelogb

#222 Post by marcelogb »

ViperBot no longer works after Elder Scrolls Online update. Please fix.
Thx!!

sleepydee

#223 Post by sleepydee »

You should allow people to see the forums without paying. Had I been able to look at the forums beforehand and see that the LOTRO bot hasn't been updated sep 24 of 2018 I probably would not have paid $30 for it. It's been updated to work with current patches but the bot itself is still buggy as hell and there's no work being done to fix or improve it.

I understand that LOTRO is a old game, most would even say dead game. But I can't help but feel like I got played. The bot hardly ever saves keybinds, it randomly stops, doesn't follow combat profiles half of the time. When using a hunter, it will run into the mob instead of attacking it from afar with your bow first, and then letting the mob run towards you. And yes, there's an option to turn off "Move to target" but you're unable to click the option that says "No". And the melee is even worse. It's just super buggy and half the time not even worth the time and effort to set things up because most likely it won't remember what you put in, or it just won't follow the actions you've set for it.

I've put so many hours into trying to get this bot to just work correctly, and it's failed everytime. I get things working that weren't before, but then something else messes up. Even deleting it from my computer and starting it over fresh with new profiles doesn't help.

If you really want to make people pay to read the forums then at least put up a date or something for the bots somewhere that allow the public to see and say "oh look, this bot hasn't even been worked on in a while, let me not spend my money on this"

PitViper
Site Admin

#224 Post by PitViper »

Lotro bot is fully updated and working. You do not need Move To Mob anymore becaus it is is now set in the hotkeys. You can adjust if a key needs to move to cast or skip if its out of range.

tinytim

#225 Post by tinytim »

Is there a 64 bit version

Return to “Announcements”