Help MMOViper - Feedback request

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

shmyaka

Re: Help MMOViper - Feedback request

#181 Post by shmyaka »

Hey there Viper... Need some help here. I use W8x64. And the bot does not run for some reason... ".7 has stoped working"... Any ideas why it is so?(

PitViper
Site Admin

#182 Post by PitViper »

install .net 4.6.2 and run game in dx9 mode.

ancorda

#183 Post by ancorda »

Hallo,, having small issue with viper on gw2 it starts normally but after update it still says "old version Detected"
please download new version... and shut down even i have updated latest version :-(

PitViper
Site Admin

#184 Post by PitViper »

GW2 is offline atm.

wsninety2

#185 Post by wsninety2 »

Hey - I keep dying unfortunately against enemies that should easily be defeated (5 levels below) because I will not ever attempt even to move out of the LoS of the attacks. The last b0t I used for this game was impeccable about doing so, so I was wondering if there is something I'm missing as there's not a whole lot of posts about LoS or what I'm referring to, when they do AoE damage and you don't move away and end up taking a significant amount of damage as say, as a squishy DPS.

sosaucy

#186 Post by sosaucy »

Hello so I'm new here and finding it a little different from previous bots I've used in the past, previous ones have presets already installed / set up on the bot and when navigating your forum I feel bombarded with posts / information but have yet to find a post on where you copy paste the preset routes for example mining I see there are a few posts for areas on leveling miner but I can't see where to place the file?

As I say I'm new so sorry if I'm missing something

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

timbojimbo123

#187 Post by timbojimbo123 »

ESO download is not working. IDK if it is because i have a new account but this error message shows up.

The requested URL /Premium/Downloads/TESO/TESOViperRelease2.2.1.7.zip was not found on this server.

PitViper
Site Admin

#188 Post by PitViper »

Fixed yesterday.

ragnarok911

#189 Post by ragnarok911 »

Having issues updating the program for xivbot.

error downloading / access to the path

PitViper
Site Admin

#190 Post by PitViper »

Check your antivirus, if it blocks the download, it will shows as the same issue.

Add an exception for viper. Most AV companies try to block it because they classify it as a "cheat hack tool" etc.

voizyabc

#191 Post by voizyabc »

pls help me in tosth bot , now i update it but it show that please update new version ? (2.2.2.0)

PitViper
Site Admin

#192 Post by PitViper »

Grab 2.2.2.3

roberto070188

#193 Post by roberto070188 »

hello i and some friend have a problem with ffxi both viper. please resolve this issues

PitViper
Site Admin

#194 Post by PitViper »

FFXI? Or FFXIV?

Please post in correct forum. There are forums for each.

thegrimviper

Delete button missing confirm dialog, placed very close to s

#195 Post by thegrimviper »

Im using the ESO bot (ver. 2222), so this bug report and all the following is concerning the ESO bot. In Options - Hotkeys next to the Combo: dropdown menu there is a "Delete" button. Clicking the delete button prompts no confirm dialog but just deletes the combo. This is insanely annoying because the Delete button is so close to the combo selector that it's very easy to accidentally click it. I've done it multiple times now accidentally deleting the currently selected combo. I suggest adding a Confirm dialog before deleting takes place. Additionally that the Delete button is moved further to the right so as to not be so close to the combo drop down menu selector. Please, help me save my sanity, I hate it when I do this!
Last edited by thegrimviper on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Announcements”