Help MMOViper - Feedback request

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

nickdoggffxi

Re: Help MMOViper - Feedback request

#16 Post by nickdoggffxi »

This would probably require a rewrite of the software so i doubt it would be in the works but have targeting and functions operate in memory instead of the traditional input via softkeyboard or whatever it is.

smokeystar

#17 Post by smokeystar »

I always seem to die when using this bot and its really simple how its made, in near furture are we gonna get more updates on how it handles like auto know where to run and fight mobs, auto know which spells to cast etc.

mrcasual

#18 Post by mrcasual »

NWO Player - ran a Control Wizard - some notes

1. A confirmation dialog box, when deleting something in MMOViper. I have lost a few large pathings, since the delete button is directly under the drop down list for Patrol area selections. From miss-clicks.

2. When the bot comes across an existing battle with a real player attacking. It tends to stand around and watch. Not sure if this by design, but maybe have it help out or move along.

3. Slight delay when using multiple keys in a priority for a spell cast. When finished with the spell, it pauses for a moment. Example: Storm Pillar or Sudden Storm. I tried different delays and casting times, can still notice it.

4. Ability for ON/OFF Spells. Example : Shield spell. I would turn this on at the end of a fight, but still use it during the fight, on the OFF mode it repels the mobs in all directions. So very useful as a shield and repelling mobs. May get used a few times during a battle, but at the end of the fight, want it on.

5. Dodging will be nice when implemented.

6. Bot tends to look downward often, this will cause the Storm Pillar spell to miss-fire and go off on the bot instead of the mob.

I may have some more notes in time, just what I noticed during the first week using MMOViper.

ADDED-------------

7. If the bot gets target, but there is a small obstacle between them, that tends to be a problem. In a video I posted here, I hit a side-step to finish the job.

On #4 above this may be hard to track whether a spell is on or off, spells get interrupted. So if we cant track if a spell is interrupted or not, we wont be able to track whether it is on or off.

PitViper
Site Admin

#19 Post by PitViper »

1. ACK. Very good suggestion. Going in next release!

2. Make sure those mobs have been added as to fight targets in the patrol. Else it will assume that you want to skip them. Also make sure player detection is turned off in viper options.

3. Hmm... I'll have to check on that one manually.. :(

4. Another good suggestion. Right now viper doesnt have that capability, but it will be easy to add. Note to add!

5. Already working on that one.. should go in the next maybe next after release.

6. Hmm.. that one is new. The bot should stay on target casting spells. Does it do it often or just random?

7. I saw that in your video. I'll need to tweak the LOS even further..

9ks2k

#20 Post by 9ks2k »

Please add in a Feature that allows you to play manually and use attack skills for you when u get close to targets. Ive made a post about this for Aion and tried what u said with not added hotspots and make a fake MOB to search but still doesn't work with this game. unless im doing something wrong.

PitViper
Site Admin

#21 Post by PitViper »

Yep.. I'm gonna fix the "aggro only" mode. It seemed to have gotten broken with the campaign manager (since it takes control with the patrol is done). But Yea I'll get out a fix for that.

brutus82

#22 Post by brutus82 »

Help Installing Please - I Downloaded FFXIV Viperbot, extracted to FF14Viper directory, clicked to run as admin, and Norton Internet Security identified it as infected with Bloodhound Trojan and immediately quarantined the main .exe file. What to do now?

PitViper
Site Admin

#23 Post by PitViper »

1. Add an exception for Norton so that it will run.
2. Turn off Norton while running the bot
3. Get a real AV that doesn't have false positives like these.

artiomvr

#24 Post by artiomvr »

Hello, soo where should i start...

1. I think your bot is awesome! you did a great job on it. "But"
2. I've got some other hacks running with your bot that are pretty awesome too, what i mean is that you could add some cool stuff to your hack for ffxiv like teleporting(waypoints) teleport on click and a speed hack (they are possible because i'm using them at the moment i can share you the links if you want to read the code or anything (i'm not good at coding :P but if i can help you there is no problem)

well i can't think of anything else at the moment :) good luck and once again you already did a great job!

PitViper
Site Admin

#25 Post by PitViper »

Yep, I have some of those running too, just not sure if I want to put them in the bot.

w1nddancer

#26 Post by w1nddancer »

Hello new user here and i totally love the bot.

I DID read and watch your tutorials before i went out in the world and im having great success.

I think the best thing to improve your bot would be having some things a bit more preloaded on download. If you could have a drop down menu for crafting / gathering / combat/ and then have the bot ask you some simple questions followed by a .. please walk your path ; i think the bot would be better for newer users. Now that im accustomed to it , i dont need any more help but still , however the first hour was a little hard.

I am saddened to see gil sellers are teleporting to mining nodes and mining crystals 24/7. I think sony will put a stop to this very soon and you may want to look into avoiding detection by them if they implement it.

PitViper
Site Admin

#27 Post by PitViper »

Its pretty easy to detect teleporting. Which is why most of the more mature games all have detection in it. But keep in mind it took GW2 about a year before they finally patched it. However, you can still teleport in ffxi and no bans there.. so.. who knows.

Good suggestion on adding some "newb" friendly setup options.

lowride4

#28 Post by lowride4 »

Hello!

Thanks for such a great program =D I have been mining a lot lately but recently the bot wont open.

I was running FFXIV mining script and I got DCed from FFXIV server. I closed out the Viper program and restarted FFXIV. Now when I try to sign in on the "Authentication" screen for the ViperBot it tries to load the actual Bot but nothing happens. I have re downloaded everything and even waited a long time to see if it would load. Any suggestions? Thanks!

PitViper
Site Admin

#29 Post by PitViper »

its probably opening "off screen" see the sticky in the ffxiv/setup-help forum.

nagashei

#30 Post by nagashei »

Logout and Quit Game Option would be nice to add
Also an easier combat interface rotation customization would be awesome

Return to “Announcements”