Help MMOViper - Feedback request

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

nexgen74

Re: Help MMOViper - Feedback request

#106 Post by nexgen74 »

Hi

It tells me to click the screen where you want to left click and I do that but then when I run the campaign the key press works and brings up the house window on its own but then nothing happens with the left click as I still nee to left click on the leave button in the house window to get out?? I need an example on how to programme the campaign as in what to put in there and in what order to do a patrol then come back to the start and exit the dungeon? I may be doing something wrong. I tried pressing U & F in the game window and U just brings up my Guild window and F does nothing.

I expect it's me not setting things up right!

nexgen74

#107 Post by nexgen74 »

Hi

Just wondering if there was an answer to my previous post? I just need to know what I'm doing wrong or if the software is able to get in and out of dungeon's in the player made dungeons?

Thanks

edwardnigmatic

#108 Post by edwardnigmatic »

I keep having problems with the overlay, it's inconsistent but I'll usually have to close the program and reopen 1-4 times to get it to start working properly.

PitViper
Site Admin

#109 Post by PitViper »

Try turning off background apps. If you use teamviewer, turn off quick connect in teamviewer options.

abusivo

#110 Post by abusivo »

I can see the main page of MMOVIPER when everytime I open the app on my windows why there is any way I can get a refound?

PitViper
Site Admin

#111 Post by PitViper »

What bot is giving you problems? I can refund, but all of the bots are working, if you are having issues, make a troubleshooting thread in the forum for that bot.

ccsutton

#112 Post by ccsutton »

The MMOViper bot has a nice feature set, however, I have been having some minor issues. Edit: Forgot to clarify, this is for TERA bot.

1) When gathering nodes, it starts to gather, then moves, then continues to gather. Not terrible, but it seems to do it pretty consistently.
2) When gathering nodes, it sometimes starts moving and skips the node before the node was fully gathered. Frustrating to watch happen. Do I need to tweak some settings?
3) When fighting, it doesn't register knockdowns. It would be nice to have a retaliate option (get up from KD, but it has a cooldown), and to not mess up the fight rotation.
3) When fighting, it seems to get stuck between different attacks ... seems to be something in the targeting code, but it doesn't fight smoothly. There are many pauses between attacks. Possibly a result of getting out of sync from knockdowns?
4) When looting, it seems to skip looting altogether, or doesn't loot everything. I'm trying to farm a specific item which sometimes drops from a boss I'm killing over and over, can I add this as a target to make sure it loots this item 100% and never skips?????

I wasn't sure where else to post this, because I'm not sure these would be feature requests for the 3.0 feature thread.

PitViper
Site Admin

#113 Post by PitViper »

1. Somebody else reported this too. I have not been able to reproduce it yet. Any tips on how I can replicate it?
2. This can happen if you have targets to fight? It will try to fight before harvesting.. which can interrupt harvesting.
3. Agreed, this needs to be added.
4. Yes you can add it as a target to kill, and it will loot it.

kikos

#114 Post by kikos »

hi, help me plz, i buy bot for tera rus, when bot kill mobs hi dont pickup loot, why? what i do wrong ?

kikos

#115 Post by kikos »

here logs from bot
Profile 1-6 saved!
Randomly Pressing F to loot anything nearby...
Pressing F to Loot...
Pressing F to Loot...
LootNPC
Pressing F to Loot...

but he cant looting (

PitViper
Site Admin

#116 Post by PitViper »

For game specific problems, please post in the correct game forum.

cido

#117 Post by cido »

Im kind of new to Viper but I did really appreciate the effort you put into releasing a bot for FF14 before anyone else. Only reason I stuck around and now your the only bot for Tera! Anyway I don't know if your a one man team or there's a few Mods or something but how about investing in a Skype account for community questions and queires. Could even help spot bugs? I know it seems stupid but I've been coming across alot of skype acounts in the Hack Mod Forums ect.

tbotik

#118 Post by tbotik »

Hello, prompt please released an update for Tera ( RU Destin)?

PitViper
Site Admin

#119 Post by PitViper »

@tbotik, I am working on it.

fxseries

#120 Post by fxseries »

My honest opinion, after testing the bots hundreds of times, in dungeons, out of dungeons. The bot can't seriously run accurately. In another word, it sucks! The 5$ per month really tells me why Viper is such a cheap bot that package with so many popular MMOs. I can't complain about the price vs the functionality of the bot because it makes sense.

But since Viper wants my feedback, I'll give it a shot.

1) I've never seen a MMO bot that does not come with MP recovery functionality. Every class in Tera requires MP. This is so F***ing ridiculous. Character won't bot if MP reaches below 60%. This is stupid. Why is the backdrop for safe botting in the 60%? It should be in the 10% so the bot can run efficiently. Characters don't need to wait for MP to be slowly regenerated back to 60%. Classes like berserkers and slayers don't regen MP, this is a fatal flaw.

2) When the bot is reattempting to go to the waypoint, instead of only trying to jump over the obstacles, it should also try to move sideways to avoid obstacles that are too tall to jump over.

3) Majority of the functions in the bot does not have any accuracy. I dare to say the only things that actually work fine are the macro editor in Patrol and Campaign. The rest are really useless and not good enough to function normally. The waypoints are not 100% accurate, I recorded waypoints for dungeons, the character did manage to get through the dungeon buts really slowly because it oftenly walks right into the walls and running out of sync. It looks accurate, but evey little small difference will manage to cause a disruption while in transit to the waypoint.

4) Some options really DON'T do anything, no matter what value you change them to, it does nothing. Such as the Z Eleveation, the description says it adjust how far up or below we target the mobs. Changed to really small to large values. Nothing has changed. Looting delay, no change....

5) Looting doesn't work everytime. If I'm right, the bot only loots in a proximity of 2-3 metters. Any items that drops beyond 2-3 meters, the bot would recognizes as "cannot loot" even if it's gold.

This bot is like a project made at the last hour before released. Even though the oldest post I've seen is in 2012, it's half way through 2015, that's 3 years, yet I really don't see any great improvements. 3 years is a very long time too.

Overall the bot need a serious fix and reconstruction.

Everything I said in this post is base on my experience. It might work really well for you, but not for me. I tested the bot in Labyrinth of Terror with a gunner. Trying to farm some masterwork alkahest.

I bet someone will say I did something wrong. I have about 10 years of botting experience. From self made scripts to cheat engines. Every inputs I have in the bot are accurate. If I have to insert inaccurate information for the bot to work, then that's a problem itself. The coder/developer should honestly play with the bot before releasing it to the public for sale. This is really ridiculous, I feel cheated even though it's really cheap.

Still not satisfy with my feedback? If this bot was actually useful, why is the forum section for sharing pretty much empty? That is because this bot struggles to even complete one lap of botting task.

I'm not trying to bring down MMOViper. Rather I want to voice out my feedback for the developers to seriously work on this bot. I know that Tera isn't as popular as before, but it's still a great MMO for players to bot in.

Thank You for reading.

Return to “Announcements”