============================================
========= MMOViperBot Change Notes =========
============================================
<B>May 23, 2013 MMOViperBot Version 2.0.3.8</B>

NWO:
- Bugfix: Jumping looks more natural now
- Added: Full background mode now!

Did you know?

You can specifiy how far from the mobs that you want the neverwinter bot to fight. This is defined under the Viper->Options->Melee Range. The default is very close (for fighters) but you can change it to say 40-75 for casters. This helps greatly customize the bot to play exactly like like you play.

With the full background mode supported now, you can surf the web, or play other games while the bot is running. To exit out of the game, just alt-tab or if on windows 8, pause the bot via CTRL-P to stop, alt to exit the game window and then click resume on the bot window. Pretty snazzy no?

liam13

Re: Neverwinter Bot updated with background mode

#2 Post by liam13 »

Very nice was waiting for this option:) and when the feature " level from 1-60 automaticly" would come out it would be perfect. Very nice Pitviper! thank you for this update

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

That looks like the next step. (as per voting options).

Right now I'm building a task manager.. think queueing system. Where you can queue up things like go here, press this button, run this path, etc. With it, I'll be able to configure it so that it will have leveling routines 1-60 pre defined.. it would check what level you are.. and then start at that point accordingly. Should have something up in a couple of days as most of the work is already done ( been working on this before )

nolimit

#4 Post by nolimit »

can i get help setting up the viper for a Warrior class? I cannot make it work, it doesn`t start to hit the mob for some reason, i`ve set which mobs should attack , i`ve putted LBM to attack with priority on single target and startfight NOTHING, and after adding waypoints , it just goes close to the mob he just stands there, without hitting ? Its a lev 1 warrior , i just wanted to test viper, and i have no luck until now.

P.S. i purchased Viper today for 1 year, and i hope i wont be charged next year without notice or smth . Im very nabish with the system atm. Bot and all.

liam13

#5 Post by liam13 »

PitViper wrote:That looks like the next step. (as per voting options).

Right now I'm building a task manager.. think queueing system. Where you can queue up things like go here, press this button, run this path, etc. With it, I'll be able to configure it so that it will have leveling routines 1-60 pre defined.. it would check what level you are.. and then start at that point accordingly. Should have something up in a couple of days as most of the work is already done ( been working on this before )

That would be really nice cant wait to use it! Nice work here PitViper

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

@nolimit try adding the hotkeys for the control wizard as a example.. If you just enter the left mouse button one, it should work just fine:

http://www.mmoviper.com/nwo-viperbot-f8 ... t6408.html

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

Just remember that is for the control wizard.. so your options like melee range, etc will be different. But the spells will give you an idea of how to enter them and what priority, etc.

Return to “Announcements”