FFXIV Bot 2.1.2.0 Alpha - Misc tweaks, flying, stealth etc

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

myrd

Re: FFXIV Bot 2.1.2.0 Alpha - Misc tweaks, flying, stealth e

#16 Post by myrd »

Hi Viper

Did you ninja in some change in the bot?
The way it responds to hotspots is totally different now. The bot totally ignores going to a hotspot, and totally ignores any user built paths while its under the influence of the hotspot, thereby no longer knowing how to avoid tricky terrain and cliffs and stuff.

My old profiles that use to work when i started testing now no longer does.
Attachments
image preview of before and after why the hotspots fail
image preview of before and after why the hotspots fail
hotspotissues.png (20.16 KiB) Viewed 7800 times

PitViper
Site Admin

#17 Post by PitViper »

No, lol there has only been 1 flying release, 2.1.2.0a.

So maybe you changed something from when you started?

Make sure your green nav mesh is not broken anywhere and that all dots are connected.

myrd

#18 Post by myrd »

Hmm Thats so weird.. guess I have to rebuild those profiles.. so odd that they worked so many times before >___>

myrd

#19 Post by myrd »

Hmm.. for some reason, I can no longer get the profiles to work like it did before
(the first few days when you first released the alpha)

According to the overlay mapper, the bot follows the path only when it takes off from a hotspot to move to another hotspot. The moment it enters a hotspot radius, it stops following the path (no more blue path trace on my recorded yellow paths) and zooms directly onto a target node. Then, after harvesting, it proceeds to mount.. but does not take off/fly nor does it followed pre-recorded paths(also no blue line traces).. instead it direct a straight land path onto the next node. After which completing its task, it draws another straight land path towards the hotspot(still no blue line traces), where it takes off and proceeds to follow the path again(blue line traces returns).. Cycle repeats.

I also ran viper alpha from a previous backup copy I made a few days back on July 14th.. Same issue.. not sure whats going on anymore, but it seems like flying is no longer a working option for me anymore. Of all the profiles I made since flying (for: aurum regis sand, hardsilver sand, dark chestnut, birch log, stalk of ramie, titanium ore) for testing and of course profit.. only hardsilver sand profile works (because of the nature of the terrain) every other ones gets stuck/aggro for landing on the wrong spots and not following paths while under the influences of hotspots

myrd

#20 Post by myrd »

My only somewhat work around is setting the targets/hotspot setting 1.

Let the bot take its shortcut to a single node, while avoiding aggro and running across land to the hotspot where it immediately takes off. This way it will no longer run a straight land path towards hostile or impossible terrain to reach the 2nd node. (still not a feasible option for some places.)

PitViper
Site Admin

#21 Post by PitViper »

As I said, nothing has changed on this end.. so maybe something in your profile has changed?

PitViper
Site Admin

#22 Post by PitViper »

One thing that might have been a issue. And I dont remember when this was added.

but make sure that your MOUNT distance is low enough, so that the bot mounts before it goes to the next node.

Try making the mount distance really small just to test, and it should mount whenever it travels, if you are mounted, it should fly.

myrd

#23 Post by myrd »

Thanks!, Well, since its an alpha, i shall continue playing around with it.. perhaps this time instead of a backup, im gonna load up a fresh copy.

About mount dist.. if the value is too low however, the bot will attempt to mount when its trying to get close to a node, thereby failing to harvest node and putting it in the invul list.

PitViper
Site Admin

#24 Post by PitViper »

Well, I think I did change the distance it defaults to since I originally released it.. I think I had it set at 30, and changed it to 80 later on. Cant remember exactly when I made the change, or if that even got pushed out.

myrd

#25 Post by myrd »

Any news on future updates?

PitViper
Site Admin

#26 Post by PitViper »

I gave up on giving out etas a long time ago, sorry. I never made deadlines. :(

myrd

#27 Post by myrd »

Yes I'm familiar with that ... still looking at that Eorzea timer >___>

reliops

#28 Post by reliops »

I saw someone else's post here for .NET 4.6, but was wondering is that support needed to run this under Windows 10? or is additional work needed to have Windows 10 Support?

PitViper
Site Admin

#29 Post by PitViper »

I am working on the windows 10 patch (which is also 4.6 patch).

reliops

#30 Post by reliops »

Cool, thanks

Return to “Announcements”