PitViper
Site Admin

FFXIV Bot - 2.0.7.6 Multiple Gathering Supported

#1 Post by PitViper »

Dec 18, 2013 MMOViperBot Version 2.0.7.6

All Bots:
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug with the anti-stuck code where the destination was close

FFXIV:ARR Bot:
- Added: Ability to select what to harvest per node (see Patrol Area/Targeting - Double click item for details)
- Added: Ability to select harvest distance
- Bugfix: Fixed some random crashes when crafting
- Bugfix: Fixed gathering while stealth (was bugging out in some instances)
- Bugfix: More stable player position offset (no more having to zone to get player to populate)

Did you know? With the new advanced harvesting options you can now have it harvest BOTH cyrstals and shards. Here is a quick way to get started. In your patrol area tab, click on targets. Now, double click on your normal harvesting target (this is Mature Tree, etc). You will see a new box at the bottom named Use Advanced Harvesting Options. Check it. It will open up some options. You can enter multiple things you want to harvest. So if you want to harvest both crystals and shards, you can put for the name: crystal, shard. You can also now tell the bot how close you want to get to the harvesting node.

Enjoy!

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: FFXIV Bot - 2.0.7.6 Multiple Gathering Supported

#2 Post by PitViper »

There is a small glitch with harvesting maps. It will harvest the map and then lock out that node ignoring what ever is left on it. As long as you have a good patrol, it will just skip this node for a while and come back to it later. Or you can not use viper to harvest maps until this is fixed.

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

Please download 2.0.7.6beta1 for fishing fix. It is broke in 2.0.7.6.

vikay

#4 Post by vikay »

Thank you! Hopefully to see TERA bot up soon too :)

tiger62651

#5 Post by tiger62651 »

Thank you for the update I did notice it doing something different than before. Last update it would mine 1 click at a time. Now I run it and it double clicks. Not sure if this is simple settings change or something else. I did notice it does gather little faster now.

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

Double clicks what? The mining node? How can you tell?

tiger62651

#7 Post by tiger62651 »

Yeah it clicks the mining nodes 2 times, how can i tell, im sitting here watching it, it literally clicks it 2 times. I can hear the sound it makes when it clicks the nodes 2 times, granted no error message pops up but i hear sound twice not once.

baanderson40

#8 Post by baanderson40 »

I noticed this the first time I ran the new update. If you don't have a target list added: map, crystal, shard; and just run it like before the update. It looks like the bot will click the item you want gathered more than once. Looks like 2 or 3 times because it highlights and dehighlights; not sure about the sound cause I play with my sound off mostly. It doesn't cause an error. Just looks like you clicking spam clicking the item.

blargen

#9 Post by blargen »

I tried to get this feature to work, unfortunately even with putting crystal, shard in I still only harvest shards.

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

Maybe your language is different? Use the name as you see it on the node. Partial matches are ok. Nobody else is having issues with it not farming the crystals.. so something else must be causing it to not work for you. Maybe shut down game/bot, and load it all back up and make sure the changes you made (crystal, shard) are still there.

garciaange77

#11 Post by garciaange77 »

Dont work. When i did doble click in targed, show the same windows for manually add target

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

No, to pick your nodes: mature tree, etc. In the patrol/targets, click targets around me, and it will bring up a list. Click on it in the list and click the << arrow to move it over. Then save. You can then double click it to bring up advanced options to harvest crystals, then shards, etc.

chaoticpasta

#13 Post by chaoticpasta »

How do I tell it the number of each item I want it to harvest? In the Harvest Names box I typed "branch, log" but it's only harvesting branches... and I don't see a way to specific how many.

wyvernx

#14 Post by wyvernx »

You have to make a new target for each... not join them together.

Ie Mature Tree, double click set harvest name to Branch
Add a second Mature Tree, double click set name to Log.

:)

Return to “Announcements”