2.1.4.8 List of Current Known Bugs/Issues

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

2.1.4.8 List of Current Known Bugs/Issues

#1 Post by PitViper »

Please help me identify things (as of 2.1.4.8) that are bugged and need work.

1. LOS - Bot cant see behind tree, and tries to attack mob
2. SellTradeItems - Currently have to target NPC once and click on TRADE for it to work.
3. RepairNPC - Currently have to target NPC once and click on repair for it to work.
4. InventoryUseItem - If you have your inventory "scrolled" down, bot will click on the wrong thing

What others are people having? I want to focus the work tonight on bugs.

vodkadoe

Re: 2.1.4.8 List of Current Known Bugs/Issues

#2 Post by vodkadoe »

Well when I'm ona raft and use WorldNav, the bot sometimes stops on turns and I have to press W for it to continue going down the nav path.

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

Instead of worldnav, can you make a patrol and use the viper mesh?

kanger77

#4 Post by kanger77 »

PitViper wrote:Instead of worldnav, can you make a patrol and use the viper mesh?
To do this, do we just need to create a patrol and go to navigation and click Auto Add under "Add additional NavMesh path points" save and that's it?

How would I get it to use this from the campaign? is it just 'start a patrol' and it will load the patrol run along that path ones it gets to the end of that patrol path it will continue on to the next thing in the campaign?

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

Fixed in 2.1.4.9:

SellTradeItems (Checked and double checked fixed) :)
Repair (Checked and double checked fixed) :)

@kanger77, no you would have your campaign like so:
Task: Patrol: PatrolNameThatTakesYouWhereYouWantToGo
Task: FishingReel xxx
Task: Patrol: PatrolNameThatTakesYouWhereYouWantToGoBackTo

etc. So you would have to make 2 patrols. To/From your destination. You might get away with 1 patrol, if you try running it "backwards".

And to make the patrol, You would need to add 2 waypoints to your mesh once its done. One at the beginning, one at the end.

@vodkadoe, once I get a raft, I will tweak the WorldNav to keep running on a stopped turn.

kanger77

#6 Post by kanger77 »

What do you mean by " You would need to add 2 waypoints to your mesh once its done."

After I have created the additional NavMesh under the navigation tab, What should I do?

Or do you mean I have to use the 'hotspots'

raskalask

#7 Post by raskalask »

I've had an issue with the bot just casting it's rod. I restarted my computer and that seems to have fixed it for now, but after riding around on a boat or not fishing for any length of time, it just loses the ability to cast and I have to restart BDO and viper. This may have just been because I didn't restart after installing everything, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and update you.

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

IF/when the game lags, servers hickup, it happsn to me too. everything becomes unresponseive.

wakatoots

#9 Post by wakatoots »

The Trade Manager in Olvia can't be accessed. Whenever the bot tries to sell items, it talks to it and it says that it doesn't exist. I think her name is Lolly. Can you please check on it? Thanks!

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

Fixed in 2.1.4.9.. temp fix in 2.1.4.8 is to target NPC, click on trade. Then close dialog. Then the bot can sell to him. Or just wait to 2.1.4.9.

x001

#11 Post by x001 »

Nice to see this kinda thread, thanks Pit!
I have also noticed a few more bugs.

1. Suddenly when i test the bot to try make a patrol it stops picking up loot, even though i havent touched a thing. Loot is on ofcourse, it has happened two times. Each time i need to redownload from your site.

2. "Multiple Mobs" hotkey does not trigger 60-70% of the time when there are more than 1 mob attacking him, it still uses "Single Attack" and only sometimes if you are lucky it will use "Multiple Mobs".

I know i should've posted logs but ill do it next time it happens!
I see that youve addressed LOS as number 1. Appreciated, ill continue my testing when its here. :)

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

1. If the client glitches, server disconnects, etc. You have to restart the client to get it to act right again.

2. I may have to tweak it. I made a note to adjust for the 2.1.5.0 version to check attackers instead of mobs around player. Would be more precise.

vicesandy

#13 Post by vicesandy »

x001 wrote:Nice to see this kinda thread, thanks Pit!
I have also noticed a few more bugs.

1. Suddenly when i test the bot to try make a patrol it stops picking up loot, even though i havent touched a thing. Loot is on ofcourse, it has happened two times. Each time i need to redownload from your site.

2. "Multiple Mobs" hotkey does not trigger 60-70% of the time when there are more than 1 mob attacking him, it still uses "Single Attack" and only sometimes if you are lucky it will use "Multiple Mobs".

I know i should've posted logs but ill do it next time it happens!
I see that youve addressed LOS as number 1. Appreciated, ill continue my testing when its here. :)
I have the exact same issue.

I noticed that if the bot started attack a single mob 1st, and other mobs engage after the fight begins. The bot will continue attack current enemy(s) using single mob routine. And if i am lucky, the bot will use multiple mob routine After killing that.enemy.

I tried to play with the priority setting(Set multi Mob prority 0 and everything else 1) but still couldn't fix the problem.

rikkachan

#14 Post by rikkachan »

Running tests all day yesterday with version 2.1.4.8 with the fishing feature through the Campaign Manager.

Goto WorldNav (ViperNav Active) puts the waypoint on the map to travel to but frequently just auto-runs straight and does not follow the waypoint.

I can see that ViperNav locates and illuminates it with a green waypoint but sometimes it doesn't follow it. It just runs forward without following the waypoint.

PitViper
Site Admin

#15 Post by PitViper »

@rikkachan, sounds like a in game bug. Viper just sets the nav point, and presses the T key to start travel.

You can try adding in a Task: Rest 2000 before the WorldNav and see if that helps. Maybe the char was still doing something when the bot tried to press the T key.

Return to “Announcements”